10 Oct On Standby for Hurricane Michael
- PAR is currently on standby status as we monitor the progress of Hurricane Michael. As a Category 4 storm, Michael is projected to be the worst storm to hit the Florida Panhandle in a century. Hurricane force winds are projected just before noon today, October 10, in Panama City Beach, Destin, and Apalachicola.
- We will send updates as we learn more information regarding storm damage.
- Due to the track of the storm and the projected impacts to North Carolina, the PAR Team assisting in Whiteville, NC, will be returning today, October 10.
- If you would like to deploy to help with cleanup in either state, fill out our interest form to receive the latest updates.
- Please pray for all in the path of this hurricane as well as for our team returning home from NC.
- Join us Thursday night, Oct 11, at 6pm at the PAR warehouse to discuss plans.
PAR Disaster Response Team