11 Aug Collecting Sponsors and Door Prizes
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT from the PAR Golf Planning Committee
This past year has been very active for PAR.
- Last fall, we sent teams to Texas to help storm victims clean up after the historic flooding from Hurricane Harvey.
- We also sent a team to Florida to help homeowners impacted by Hurricane Irma.
- This spring, teams helped in North Alabama after a number of severe storms hammered many areas, including tornadoes in Ardmore and damaging straight-line winds in Decatur.
We realize that due to work, family, or health reasons, many of our volunteers are not able to go on deployments outside of northern Alabama or to assist locally.
However, there is a way all our volunteers can help PAR continue to share the love of Christ as we assist storm victims.
We need all of our volunteers to help us raise funds for this years’ golf tournament.
PAR relies on the funds raised during this annual event to operate, so it is essential we all work together to make it a success.
(1) Each volunteer is being asked to get one sponsor.
These can range from a $100 Tee Box Sign to a $10,000 sponsorship. Details on available sponsorship levels and benefits given to the donor are on our web site. Remember, PAR is part of a 501(c)(3). Donations are tax deductible. Documentation can be provided upon request to any potential sponsor.
(2) We also request volunteers to collect at least one door prize to give away.
These will be distributed to the participants at the tournament. Examples include $20 gift certificates, gift cards, or any item a store would like to donate in support of PAR.
If you have any questions, please contact Danny Walker.
- Email: email@example.com
Thanks in advance for your help in making this the most successful tournament to date!
PAR Golf Planning Committee
We are grateful for our 2017 Golf Sponsors, and would appreciate their continued participation in 2018!